Finance Manager - Prime Video
About the Job
Prime Video is changing the way millions of customers enjoy video. Prime Video delivers premium content to customers through purchase and rental of movies and TV shows, unlimited on-demand streaming through Amazon Prime subscriptions, add-on channels like Showtime and HBO, and live concerts and sporting events like NFL Thursday Night Football.
We are seeking a Finance Manager to partner the Prime Video teams responsible for Live Sports.
This opportunity is ideal for an finance professional who is passionate about technology and sports and looking for a challenge in a high growth, new business environment.
This position will be based in Seattle, WA.
Key job responsibilities
Use data and resource to build tech cost tracking across live sport properties
Develop operational metrics and goal setting to help the team develop and improve performance
Improve and automate reporting
Create planning models and extend analytical tools for our video streaming business
Analyze ROI of different programs/initiatives and generate actionable insights from large amounts of data
Partner with product and technology leaders to deliver incremental improvements for Prime Video
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS· 8+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
· Educated to degree level in a math, statistics, finance, computer science or equivalent technical field.
· Advanced problem-solving skills for difficult and complex issues
· Experience working in a fast paced environment similar to a high tech start-up
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS· Knowledge of SQL, Cognos and Essbase
· Advanced excel and analysis skills
· Ability to quickly build credibility and trust with internal customers
· Must show evidence of using data to inform decisions.
· Must have a demonstrable track record of delivering results.
· Demonstrate work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
· Must demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong analytical and persuasion skills
· Successful in an ambiguous environment
· Comfortable with tight deadlines and prioritize workload
· Superior attention to detail, project management skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.