Senior Program Manager , Campaign and Creative Services
About the Job
The Campaign and Creative Services team plans to launch a workflow and workforce management product that enhances the overall campaign set and creative delivery experience for advertisers and agencies across Managed and Self Service Advertising. The team is looking for a Senior Program Manager to join our cross-functional team of product managers and software engineers and drive adoption with our Workflow Management suite of products. The Senior Program Manager is an expert on problem-solving and can leverage product and program management techniques to build, launch, and scale initiatives. We are supporting an application that supports a rapidly growing network of global advertiser operations teams, that aim to constantly strive for operational efficiency and flexible service delivery models.
Key job responsibilities
• Define and Execute against tactical and strategic program requirements for both Salesforce workflow based requirements and proprietary in-house solution, based on business critical operational needs and future product vision.
• Engage in driving Voice of Customer (VOC) feedback mechanisms, to enable product teams make good decisions.
• Develop programs that drive adoption of proprietary in-house strategic solution. Identify features and process gaps, escalate and drive resolution to ensure program success.
• Conduct regular cadence of program and key initiative reviews at both strategic levels with leadership and at highly tactical grains with subject matter experts to ensure visibility and alignment across teams.
• Create and own GTM plans for product launches and other customer-impacting initiatives in partnership with product management.
• Ensure on-boarding of and adoption by all internal groups, working with partner teams to design and implement workflow and SOP changes, training, help content, communications, and support.
• Develop the right metrics and drive improvements to internal and future advertiser facing reporting tools to measure success. Provide feedback to technology and business teams to optimize technology and partner team roadmaps.
• Develop scalable change management plans to drive the adoption of policy/product changes and lead continuous improvement initiatives.
A day in the life
As a senior program manager, you will need to work with technology and business teams to understand requirements, prioritize and plan the overall execution strategy for specific workflow enhancements. You will work with current and new business segment groups that include account teams, designers and operations specialists that we plan to support globally across the Ad space. You will need to dive deep, learn and be curious to understand business priorities that include financial impact, product launch and high trafficking event dates, country launches, etc. to help define the book of work and bring visibility across teams and business leaders.
About the team
Amazon Advertising is the Earth’s most customer centric advertising company. As part of Amazon Advertising’s Campaign and Creative Services team, we help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high-quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS· 5+ years of experience in program or project management
· Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
· Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS• Proven ability to influence senior leaders and stakeholders within and outside of your organization
• Demonstrated analytical thinking to develop metrics and drive continuous improvement
• Experience or knowledge of workflow or workforce management systems is a plus
• Knowledge of Agile and Scrum processes a plus
• Knowledge of Salesforce based systems is a plus
• Six Sigma is a plus
• Advertising experience is a plus
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.