We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Suddenlink, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
Love sales? Love technology? Isn't time you combine your passions into your desired career?! You have come to the right place! As an Inbound Sales Representative, you will answer inbound sales calls to Altice products and service. You will be utilizing your excellent communication skills while providing a superior customer experience to your prospective clients. Great opportunity to grow, as an Altice Brand ambassador! Great base + commission opportunity!Responsibilities
- Use high-value selling to meet Altice's technology, product, and service sales targets, in a commission driven environment, through explanation of the overall value, features and benefits of all products and services offered by Altice.
- Assess the needs of inbound customers to answer questions about products and services and to provide solutions that fit customers' needs.
- Understand the process of reselling to a previous customer using the onboarding process.
- Provide constant feedback to relevant Altice departments regarding the onboarding process of new customers.
- Timely process of sales order entry as well as any other administrative tasks associated with sales activities.
- High School diploma or GED required, two years college preferred.
- Tele-marketing experience required, previous technology and/or cellular sales or equivalent experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on rapport building, listening, and questioning skills. Must be able to exhibit written and oral communications skills to a standard as set by Altice.
- Computer skills using Windows based systems, including databases & billing systems required.
- Ideal candidates must be highly motivated and enjoy working in a high performing sales environment that is commission driven.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.Requirements of this position include demonstration of full vaccination status against COVID-19.