Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience.
The Facility Auditor examines and analyzes operational records, facilities, and compliance activities across various business units throughout Altice USA to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements, as well as conformance to the branding and quality expectations of the company. This role is responsible for identifying and remediating both individual conditions and potential systemic issues requiring corrective action and internal control/process improvements. This role works closely with business leadership to ensure understanding of and adherence to audit requirements for their respective business areas, including preparing reports/presentations, hosting review calls, and partnering on expected remediations, while driving ownership and tracking deliverable completion.
Frequent (at least 50%) travel to various Altice USA facilities required.
- Conduct in-person audits across various Altice USA facilities, including but not limited to Headends, Retail Stores, Warehouses, Offices, Call Centers, and Tech Depots, to determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Work closely with each business unit on audit findings, including creating and verbally delivering comprehensive presentations to business leadership around findings, ownership, remediation steps and related timeframes.
- Effectively track and report on active and resolved audit conditions to ensure timely completion; appropriately escalate conditions not completed within expected remediation time frames to Audit leadership.
- Identify and escalate high-risk and/or systemic audit condition findings to Audit leadership, including recommending improvements to current business processes.
- Assist in the audit planning process, including developing audit schedules.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in internal audit and/or compliance preferred, particularly within the utility or telecommunications industry.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills, with the ability to build strong interdepartmental relationships with management at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to perform well under pressure while managing multiple tasks.
- Excellent written, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Office 365/Google Docs, particularly PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- General OSHA and EPA knowledge preferred.
- Ability to travel frequently (at least 50% of the time, with a valid driver's license and reliable transportation).
- Role may require long periods of standing and driving.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.