We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Suddenlink, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
The Associate Media Planner's role is to build advertising campaigns that deliver a customer's message to their ideal audience. Associate Media Planners can specialize in either Digital advertising or Linear TV advertising planning. Developing a working knowledge of the a4 product catalog and corresponding order entry systems. An Associate Media Planner's primary focus is to ensure advertising campaign orders run as committed to the customer. Associate Media Planners work mainly with their counterparts in the Customer Success organization, rarely work directly with Sales. Work assignments are generated through Salesforce, all communication with Sales on Cases is done via Chatter.
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of all a4 advertising products, processes, and software applications, along with local, regional, national nuances
- Ensures customer advertising campaign details are captured in Salesforce Cases and media orders are processed accurately in appropriate applications
- Obtains customer payment details to properly set up campaign billing, documents payment instructions in systems to ensure credit approvals are granted
- Ensures customer co-op campaigns are set up properly, forwards any political invoices and affidavits required to be posted to the FCC website via email
- Works in coordination with internal support departments to ensure media orders are submitted accurately and timely for all required approvals
- Creates campaign schedules in front-end applications according to customer's signed orders and advertising flight dates
- Builds schedules according to available inventory to ensure maximum clearance, processes revisions or makegoods as needed
- Ensures correct campaign advertising assets are obtained and forwarded to internal Commercial Insertion or appropriate buying teams
- Develops understanding of campaign metrics including CPM, Ratings, Impressions, Frequency, Reach, and customer data on performance reports
- Works in conjunction with Customer Success Account Coordinators on multi-screen campaigns
- Prior intern experience in advertising, marketing, sales, or related fields
- Strong computer skills including: Office 365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams
- Professional communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills with strict attention to details
- Being flexible and adaptable to a constantly changing work environment
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Requirements of this position include demonstration of either full vaccination status against COVID-19 or company-provided weekly COVID-19 testing.