Licensed Practical Nurse
About the Job
At St. Vincent Charity Home Care, care and compassion are at the heart of what you'll do as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). You'll be part of an interdisciplinary team that focuses on providing compassionate quality care and producing positive outcomes for your patient population.
You'll provide home-based nursing care for patients as directed by the attending physician and by following the order sets and goals created by the Case Manager. Interacting with patients' families while caring for your patients and experiencing the rewarding privilege to be part of every step of their recovery journey. Home care provides context and real-world perspective about what will really help patients restore their health.
*Currently offering a $5,000 Sign On Bonus!*
Our employees enjoy: Competitive Pay, Quarterly Bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Match, Verizon Wireless Discount, Paid Time Off, Nursing CEU's, and more!
• Provide comprehensive skilled care
• Follow individualized plans of care in partnership with your team
• Treat patients and educate the patient and caregivers on interventions and goals
• Helps decrease re-hospitalizations by teaching the patient on preventative measures and making good decisions
• Document your visits with our user-friendly technology, allowing for interdisciplinary communication and easy documentation
• Licensed Practical Nurse with current license in the state of Ohio
• One year of experience as an LPN in an acute care setting
• Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
We can't wait to meet you!
St. Vincent Charity Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.