Licensed Practical Nurse
About the Job
Beaumont Home Health is a fast growing home health network looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team!
As one of our Licensed Practical Nurses you will help provide comprehensive skilled care and treatment that allows patients to remain in their own homes and live independently. In addition to providing essential care, you will work with patients and their families to educate them and ensure the well-being of the patient.
Our employees enjoy: Competitive Pay, Quarterly Bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Match, Verizon Wireless Discount, Paid Time Off, Nursing CEU's, and more!
• Provide comprehensive skilled care
• Follow individualized plans of care in partnership with your team
• Treat patients and educate the patient and caregivers on interventions and goals
• Helps decrease re-hospitalizations by teaching the patient on preventative measures and making good decisions
• Document your visits with our user-friendly technology, allowing for interdisciplinary communication and easy documentation
• Licensed Practical Nurse with current license in the state of Michigan
• One year of experience as an LPN in an acute care setting
• Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
We can't wait to meet you!
Beaumont Home Health and Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.