Clinical Field Staff Liaison (CFSL) - RN
About the Job
Beaumont Home Health and Hospice is looking for someone who enjoys supporting their co-workers and patients in a fast-paced work environment.
As a Clinical Field Staff Liaison (CFSL), you will support our field staff by answering questions, processing orders, and triaging patient calls. You will act as an internal resource for our field staff.
Our employees enjoy: Competitive Pay, Quarterly Bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Match, Verizon Wireless Discount, Paid Time Off, Nursing CEU's, and more!
• Triage calls from patients to assure safety and satisfaction
• Provide direct support to our field clinicians by assisting with any concerns, and collaborating to make the best clinical decisions for patient care
• Request and receive physician orders
• Completes visits as needed
• Provides support to our RN Field Administrator
• Registered Nurse with current license in the state of Michigan
• Minimum one-year home health experience
• Valid driver's license and auto insurance
We can't wait to meet you!
Beaumont Home Health and Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.