About the Job
All-Star Baseball Academy (ASBA), the Delaware Valley’s premier organization for developing young athletes through mentoring, instruction, and competition, is currently seeking an Instructor/Coach at our West Chester, PA location. Founded in 1998, ASBA is a well-respected, national leader in baseball training, with a focus on mentoring young players and emphasizing the benefits of hard work, commitment, and excellent training routines. ASBA offers both individual and team training at all our locations for players 5 to 18 years of age. ASBA has grown from a single location to five locations in Chester, Delaware, and Bucks counties of PA, as well as Cherry Hill, NJ. As a result of our expansion and continued success, ASBA is seeking strong candidates who are driven to succeed in a team-oriented environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES include providing developmental training, coaching and guidance to all clients in accordance with the ASBA certification.
- Perform private lessons
- Lead program and team training operations
- Coach teams
- Assist in facility cleanliness and maintenance
- Assist in facility set-up, including programs, camps, clinics, team practices and lessons based on baseball operations needs
- Assist in program development, team development and curriculum for practices, especially associated with teams coached
- Assist in business development, including phone calls, coaches’ clinics
- Assist in office operations, front desk duties, customer service, and general care of clientele
- Perform daily lessons, camps, programs, and clinics while maintaining ASBA high standard of excellence and professionalism
- Offer developmental tips and providing recommendations to prospects and clients of ASBA to promote progress and growth of each individual associated
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma required
- College baseball experience required
- Coaching, teaching, or instructing experience preferred
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
The Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.