Join Lowes Foods where WORK is FUN! With a wide variety of fun ways to roll up your sleeves and spend the day making people smile, you’ll never be bored as a Host with Lowes Foods! AND, we are proud to be a local employer! We offer great pay (get paid weekly or opt in Daily Pay!), flexible schedules, and excellent benefits including a discount for shopping, Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, and Vision, 401K and Pension Plan, and more!
*Pay starts at $13/hr
**Plus, you can earn a bonus of up to $1,000.
*Through September 16, 2023
** Ask Store Management for details
To prepare Pick & Prep product and provide product preparation services to create a sensory and engaging experience for guests, while operating at or above company standards.
1. Actively engage guests through product preparation, active sampling and suggestive selling.
2. To personally demonstrate superior guest service at all times. This will included but is not limited to story telling about specific products within the department, highlighting product benefits such as Fresh, Healthy, Seasonal and most importantly Local, etc..
3. Demonstrate knife showmanship skills to highlight the services and show offered at Pick & Prep
4. Operate the Pick & Prep area according to strict merchandising and operational standards.
5. Ensure the quality of product for sale meets Lowes Foods standards.
6. Maintain sanitation and safety throughout the department according to Lowes Foods standards.
7. Perform product preparation, receiving, ordering, stocking, merchandising and guest service as necessary to achieve standards.
8. Perform PA announcements.
9. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Must be able to actively engage guests. Willingness to have fun with our guests.
3. Ability to work well with others.
4. Ability to lift 25 lbs. consistently and 50 lbs. occasionally.
5. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
6. Knowledge of Pick & Prep operations.
7. Demonstrate ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job including knife skills.
8. Demonstrate effective communication, guest service and selling skills.
9. Must be at least 18 years old.
10. Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of time.
11. Ability to effectively communicate with, and take direction from supervision.
12. Ability to work well with computers and scales.