Join Lowes Foods where WORK is FUN! With a wide variety of fun ways to roll up your sleeves and spend the day making people smile, you’ll never be bored as a Host with Lowes Foods! AND, we are proud to be a local employer! We offer great pay (get paid weekly or opt in Daily Pay!), flexible schedules, and excellent benefits including a discount for shopping, Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, and Vision, 401K and Pension Plan, and more!
*Pay starts at $15/hr
**Plus, you can earn a bonus of up to $1,000.
*Through September 16, 2023
** Ask Store Management for details
To provide excellent guest service through meat and seafood department activities. To use selling skills and merchandising programs to enhance guest interaction and achieve maximum sales.
1. Provides polite, friendly greetings and interactions with all guests as they approach the department. Creates a selling environment using selling skills.
2. Prepares knife-ready products for sale (slice, trim, wrap, weigh, and price) according to Lowes Foods standards.
3. Assists in product receiving, inventory, and storage.
4. Prices, stocks, and rotates frozen items, prepared meats, and fresh meat/seafood in sales areas.
5. Maintains safety and sanitation standards in all areas that come in contact with meat/seafood and in the prep areas, coolers, freezers, and sales floor.
6. Maintains high quality and freshness with products available for sale. Ensures all products are in date.
7. Communicates shrink issues to management.
8. Communicates guest requests/concerns to management.
9. Makes PA announcements for sale and promotional items in the meat/seafood department.
10. Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Should possess good interpersonal skills, effective selling skills, and have an outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others. Ability to sell and interact with guests.
3. Ability to lift 50 lbs. occasionally and 25 lbs. constantly.
4. Ability to bend, kneel, and stand for extended periods of time.
5. Must be able to work in a cold environment.
6. Must be at least 18 years of age.