Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
The Director, RLC-Asia is part of Agilent Technologies' OFS Global Logistics Leadership Team, reporting to the Head/AVP for Asia Pacific Logistics. This position has responsibility for managing Agilent's Regional Logistics Center and Factory logistics operations based in Singapore. The position will drive a business critical supply chain operation that meets or exceeds expectations in terms of delivery, quality, cost performance and customer experience.
Responsibilities & Areas of Focus:
- Lead Singapore Logistics Operations, ensuring best-in-class customer experience in delivery matched by quality, cost and compliance.
- Manage logistics service providers (LSP) and ensure ongoing carrier and warehouse compliance to committed KPIs, operating standards and service level agreements.
- Collaborate and act as one, within and across regions, cross-functionally to implement seamless, best in class supply chain processes including cross-border logistics and warehouse operations.
- Develop and implement best practices to drive efficiency, reduce cost, and improve service.
- Support and implement digital transformation across the supply chain logistics organization by with innovative, best-in-class technologies and/or processes.
- Collaborate effectively with business partners to apply the appropriate strategies to achieve delivery, quality and cost KPIs including Customer Required Delivery (CRDD) performance, Defect on Arrival goals (DEFOA), logistics cost as % over revenue improvement.