Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the trusted answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Located in the city center, the Barcelona office is home to a variety of local and international functions. One of the Key functions in Barcelona is the Customer Operations Center handling quotes, order processing, invoicing and deliveries for Europe.
Agilent Spain has been ranked as a top workplace and received the Great Place to work certification. This recognition is awarded to those organizations dedicated to encouraging an inclusive and quality work environment for all and demonstrates 30 years of research to quantify the current state of your workplace culture and show you how it compares to the best in the world.
Are you passionate about customer experience and ready to delight our customers and want to work for Agilent Technologies?
We are looking for a proactive and motivated Customer Service Representative who will be a part of a fast-paced, diverse work environment where you take ownership of your work while collaborating closely with internal and external customers. This is a job position that requires excellent communication and organization skills.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Booking and order management of orders in accordance with Order Acceptance Policies and Service Level Agreement
- Daily follow up with Logistics to assure timely delivery, escalate overdue orders or missing parts
- Customer and partner calls-handling through the IVR (within the established SLAs).
- Guarantee and guard compliance (Order acceptance policy and updating of Business/Audit control reports)
- Meeting targets for Shipped Not Invoiced or delivery blocked orders to ensure timely invoicing, on-time deliveries and revenue maximization.
- Keep customers advised about their order status – measured through ACX (Agilent Customer Experience Survey): Ease of Placing Order and Ease of Tracking Order
- Handle customer complaints and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits;