Become a Weekend On-Call RN with Hospice of the Carolina Foothills
Do you value the time you spend with your patients? Is it important to you that your patients and their families know and feel that you are with them? We are looking for registered nurses to join our team who are committed to creating meaningful patient experiences.
As a registered nurse at Hospice of the Carolina Foothills, you’ll evaluate patients and create care plans, all while communicating with everyone involved — the patient, the patient’s family, and the care team. You’ll serve as the driver of our care team to ensure every patient receives quality care. Weekend On Call RNs are salaried full time to cover on-call hours of 5pm Friday to 8am Monday, working along side our 24/7 365 RN Staffed Triage Department. You will also have options to work one additional Night of on-call or Day shift of your choosing. If and when called upon you will see patients during your working hours.
And just like all of our team members, our RNs have access to Hospice of the Carolina Foothills' supportive leadership team and professional development opportunities with plenty of room for advancement.
We’re Offering even more great benefits when You Join Our Family!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Immediate Access to Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Program Bonus Eligibility
- Matching 401K
- Annual Merit Increases
- Years of Service Award Bonuses
- Pet Insurance
- Financial and Legal Assistance Program
- Mental Health and Counseling Programs
- Dental and Orthodontic Coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Health Care with Low Premiums
- $500 Matching Health Savings Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Virgin Pulse Wellness Program
- Fertility Assistance Program
Hospice of the Carolina Foothills is a proud member of the Agape Care Group Family of Brands
A leading hospice and palliative care provider in the Southeast, Agape Care Group is dedicated to serving patients and families with love and delivering the highest quality care. Our network consists of Agape Care South Carolina and Agape Care Georgia, and Hospice of the Carolina Foothills, and at any location within our company, you’ll find a career that means something. You’ll not only have the opportunity to use your skills to make a real difference, but you’ll also be part of an inclusive, respectful work environment filled with peers who have answered the call to care for others.
Our Company Mission
Agape Care’s mission is to serve with love, providing comfort and support through compassionate care and meaningful experiences. For our team members, these aren’t empty words. In every interaction, no matter how big or small, we’re dedicated to providing a superior experience for patients facing life-limiting illnesses and their families.
- A heart to serve patients and families and a passion for providing the best possible care
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a current state license as a registered nurse
- Experience: 2+ years of nursing experience in a clinical care setting (hospice experience preferred)
- Required: Reliable transportation. Ability to sit, stand, bend, move intermittently and lift at least 25lbs and bear the weight of an average adult effectively
We’ve worked hard to build a caring culture of integrity, communication, diversity and positive experiences, and we’d love for you to join our family.
*Pay is determined by years of experience and location.