Become a Hospice Liaison with GHC Hospice
Do you have a knack for coordinating, organizing, and making connections? Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of others and in the community?
We are looking for Hospice Liaisons to join our team who are committed to serving our patients with compassion and integrity. As a hospice liaison, you will be responsible for coordinating patient referrals, establishing relationships with local hospitals to secure referrals, and providing education for the community and referral sources on hospice care. You’ll make a meaningful difference by working closely with patients and their care team to ensure continuity of care, proper communication, and correct documentation.
And just like all of our team members, our hospice liaisons have access to GHC Hospice’s supportive leadership team and professional development opportunities with plenty of room for advancement.
We’re Offering Even More Great Benefits When You Join Our Family!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Immediate Access to Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Program Bonus Eligibility
- Matching 401K
- Annual Merit Increases
- Years of Service Award Bonuses
- Pet Insurance
- Financial and Legal Assistance Program
- Mental Health and Counseling Programs
- Dental and Orthodontic Coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Health Care with Low Premiums
- $500 Matching Health Savings Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Virgin Pulse Wellness Program
- Fertility Assistance Program
GHC Hospice is a proud member of the Agape Care Group Family of Brands
A leading hospice, palliative care provider in the Southeast, GHC Hospice is dedicated to serving patients and families with love and delivering the highest quality care. Our network consists of GHC Hospice, Agape Care South Carolina, Agape Care Georgia, and Hospice of the Carolina Foothills. At any location within our company, you’ll find a career that means something. You’ll not only have the opportunity to use your skills to make a real difference, but you’ll also be part of an inclusive, respectful work environment filled with peers who have answered the call to care for others.
Our Company Mission
GHC Hospice's mission is to serve with love, providing comfort and support through compassionate care and meaningful experiences. For our team members, these aren’t empty words. In every interaction, no matter how big or small, we’re dedicated to providing a superior experience for patients facing life-limiting illnesses and their families.
- A heart to serve patients and families and a passion for providing the best possible care
- Education: Minimum of an Associate Degree required in field of study or proven work experience in health related field
- Experience: 2 year of sales experience in a clinical care setting, hospice preferred
- Required: Reliable transportation. Ability to sit, stand, bend, move intermittently and lift at least 25lbs and bear the weight of an average adult effectively.
We’ve worked hard to build a caring culture of integrity, communication, diversity and positive experiences, and we’d love for you to join our family.
*Pay is determined by years of experience and location.