About the Job
AAA is hiring motivated individuals with automotive technical skills to join our dynamic Car Care Repair Team! $2,500 Sign-On Bonus!!
The primary duties of the Car Care Service Technician are to:
- Must have at least a 2 years experience with Vehicle Diagnostics.
- Work on A/C system services, scheduled maintenance, brake, steering and suspension service, tune-ups, and exhaust systems and muffler services.
- Perform fluid flush and replacement, visual vehicle inspection, belt and hose replacement, electrical services, battery testing and replacement, and general automotive repairs.
- State Inspections, Tire repair and general service.
- Must have some ASE.
- Every Sunday off
- High School Diploma.
- Knowledge of PC-based automotive computer equipment and software applications.
- State Inspection License required.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record and the ability to operate passenger vehicles and light and medium-duty trucks with automatic and manual transmissions.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time and ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
• Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
• 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
• Tuition assistance
• PTO for community volunteer programs
• Wellness program
• Employee discounts
"Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind and value.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer