About the Job
The Sales Assistant supports Sales Agents and Insurance Business Managers in new business growth and retention of members/insureds for AAA memberships and insurance products.
- Application review, inspection scheduling, documentation retrieval, cross sell, processing and any contact with the insured or follow up necessary to effectively issue new insurance policies and membership.
- Assemble the new business / application packages, gather and process all documents, forms, signatures, schedule inspections, check application packages for accuracy / completeness and process go-backs.
- Respond to member inquiries regarding membership and insurance products and services.
- Resolve member and insured needs within organizational guidelines using independent judgment. Resolve problems regarding membership, insurance, billing or other related issues.
- Handle all related research, actions and correspondence necessary to resolve issues as appropriate.
- Make outbound calls to applicants, members and insureds necessary to collect payments, complete new insurance policy / membership sales, solicit sales referrals and conduct MRM product referrals.
- Cross sell insurance and membership products to members. Develop sales lead opportunities through member contacts.
We are committed to your success with comprehensive training and prepare you in obtaining a Property & Casualty (P&C) insurance license.
• Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
• 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
• Tuition assistance
• PTO for community volunteer programs
• Wellness program
• Employee discounts
"Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind and value.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer