About the Job
Specialize in performing one or several insurance or membership processing functions involving moderate to complex problem resolution, communications, or similar situations which require a high level of skill, understanding of work processes, policies, procedures, systems, and the organization. Coordinate work activities with other departments, district offices, or external sources as required to complete assignments. Duties normally require key entry and retrieval of data on computer terminals and may require utilization of personal computers.
1. Resolve difficult or new situations within the general scope of primary duties as referred by other employees or assigned by management.
2. Process routine to complex work requiring review, correction, completion, coding, calculations, reconciliation, data entry or filing.
3. Provide assistance to other employees. May check work of other employees, compile data and prepare reports.
4. Identify and correct errors in accuracy, completeness, or authorization.
5. Initiate transactions which result in monetary, coverage and entitlement changes.
6. Enter and retrieve data on computer terminals and utilize in-house personal computers or other automated systems.
7. Answer or make routine to moderately difficult telephone, written, or in person inquiries, receiving or providing information and resolving problems.
8. Coordinate regular work or problem solving activities with other areas as needed.
9. Protect the confidentiality of information.
1. Fill in or assist other positions on a temporary or intermittent basis.
2. Operate office equipment and perform key entry duties.
3. Maintain manuals and computer files.
4. May provide input on employee performance appraisals, participate in interviewing job applicants, and assist the supervisor with reports and other duties incidental to the area's supervision.
• Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
• 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
• Tuition assistance
• PTO for community volunteer programs
• Wellness program
• Employee discounts
"Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind and value.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer