About the Job
This person is responsible for the successful implementation and support of Network related solutions for LAN, WAN, VPN, WiFi, ISE, DDoS, WAN Accelerators and much more. Network Engineers participate and lead professional service delivery for the company and provide support for Tier-2 and Tier-3 escalated issues relating to networks. It is necessary to have a strong background in solving complex issues in live networks.
- Creation of network designs specifications
- Assessment and understanding of a Business Units network and device configurations.
- Installation, configuration and deploy solutions for various projects and technology enhancements.
- Support other members of the DevOps teams.
- Maintain patch levels and configuration management through automation and product specific tools
- Understand compliance rules to keep system compliant by resolving vulnerabilities or assist with documenting false positives
- Maintain knowledge and relationships with key manufacturers and partners
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to adapt, thrive, and collaborate in a fast-moving DevOps-Agile environment.
- Five or more years in network design and hands-on support of enterprise IP Networks
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage complex customer situations.
- Knowledge of complex IP routing and other protocols, including IPsec, DNS, VoIP, QoS, and MPLS.
- Proven practical experience with routers, switches, firewalls and related networking technologies in a multivendor environment (Cisco, F5, Pulse Secure, Aruba, ISE, DNA, FortiNet, Riverbed, etc.)
- Scripting experience in Ansible, Python, and PowerShell.
- Desire to work in a hybrid networking/software development environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to communications or information technology or equivalent referenceable experience.
- Active Cisco certification, such as CCIE, CCNP in Route/Switch, Security is a plus.
- Additional Vendor certifications or current training in Juniper, HP, Palo Alto, Riverbed, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload, respond quickly to changes, and work in an environment driven by the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Strong written communication and demonstrated ability to work within a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural team.
- Background in use of server virtualization and network modeling practices is a plus
· Extraordinary medical/dental/vision/life benefits
· 401(k) Savings plan with company match
Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind and value.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer