Driving School Instructor
About the Job
AAA East Central has an excellent opportunity for an individual who understands the meaning of "Providing Legendary Customer Service" and is committed to creating "Members for Life". We have an immediate need for an On-Call, Part-Time Driver Training Instructor for the Washington Court House area who will teach behind the wheel driver training and conduct classroom training to new drivers. Must be able to work evenings and weekends. Hourly pay is $11.63 - $12.40.
- Teaches behind the wheel driver training and conducts classroom training to novice or beginning drivers, of all ages. Must conduct the lessons in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provides courteous, efficient and helpful service, to members and non-members.
- Conducts each lesson with all concern for DRIVING SAFELY.
- Communicates to the student, parent and/or guardian, appropriate information to create an understanding, along with recommendations for future driving practices.
- AAA Plus Membership
- Discounted Travel Arrangements
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must pass extensive background checks
- Traffic Safety, Law Enforcement, or Teaching background is preferred
- High school diploma is required
· Extraordinary medical/dental/vision/life benefits
· 401(k) Savings plan with company match
Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind and value.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer