About the Job
Come join our fast-paced, friendly environment!
As an eCommerce Warehouse Associate in a Sam's Club Fulfillment Center, you’ll find a friendly, team-oriented culture in a clean and safe environment! You could be placed in one of our three different functions: Inbound, Outbound, or cross-trained to work across multiple areas, as needed.
You could find yourself performing a number of different roles related to material handling; such as packing, orderfilling, loading, and more; but no matter which role you find yourself in, quality assurance, orderliness, and productivity will be expected. You must also be prepared and able to lift up to 60 pounds.
A successful candidate has the ability to :
- Complete work assignments and priorities
- Comply with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensure efficiency of freight processing
- Ensure freight quality and integrity
- Maintain a safe work area
- Manage freight
- Perform duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Pay: $18.25 - $22.60 per hour
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents.
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education Assistance from Live Better U - earn your degree for just $1 a day
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time Off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
- Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.