all Warehouse Operative jobs
Welcome backstage. Join our team at Amazon!
You don't need previous experience, you’ll get on job training
✅ What you will be doing with your team:
• Receive, check, sort and stow all products
• Pick, pack and ship all orders
After training, you may also:
• Move products using industrial trucks and machines, like forklifts and power pallets
• Handle the full range of amazon products, including alcohol and pork products
• In specific locations, we offer specialist training to those wanting to work in Person Up Platforms roles, known as ‘PUP’
📦 What you will get:
- Competitive pay, higher than many similar jobs
- A safe, modern and organized workplace
- A supportive job, with a Pension Plan, Life Assurance, Income Protection, and Critical Illness and Personal Accident Insurance
- Various shift patterns available
- Free hot drinks, affordable meals and multiple break areas
- Full training on multiple stations
- Strong health and safety measures in place for COVID-19: increased cleaning, screens, physical distancing, free face masks, hand sanitizer and more
- Find out more about Amazon benefits here
💪 Skills you need to bring:
• Your safety comes first. To be able to follow safety, quality and production standards is the top skill that you will need
• You may stand and walk for a long time during the shift length
• This job includes physical work: you may need to lift and move products that weigh up to 23kg
🎯What is next
We offer a fast application process, click here
for more info
Those who receive a job may need to undertake a background check before they join our team at Amazon
At Amazon, we employ people with disabilities across a variety of roles including warehouse, sortation centre, and delivery station - all making and delivering accessible products for all of our customers. We intentionally design our employee experience to be accessible so that Amazonians with disabilities can accomplish their goals without accessibility challenges.
If you have a disability and consider that you may require an adjustment to Amazon's recruitment process, please contact us to discuss at the contact details below.
🔒We know that you care how we use info about you and we value your trust in us to do that carefully. Please read our EU/UK Candidate Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
By clicking "Apply" you accept that you have read the job description and that you understand the basic requirements of the job
Need help to apply?
📞 0808 164 9427
Amazon offer many part-time & full time jobs
Check out all of our jobs here: View all jobs