Vetco Veterinary Assistant ND
About the Job
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
As a Vetco Veterinary Assistant, you will meet your veterinary team at our local dispatch office, then travel to your assigned Petco clinic locations for the day. At the clinics, your team of veterinary assistants will greet the pet parents and recommend the veterinary services that will best protect their pets. The Veterinary Assistant will assist the Veterinarian so the services can be administered and thank the pet parent for protecting their pet!
Essential Job Functions:
The incumbent must be able to perform all of the following duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Must love dogs and cats...and people too!
- Team player who thrives on supporting the team in every way
- Make educated recommendations to our clients and providing exceptional customer service
- Works hard and has fun doing it! - Eager to learn
- Ability to work in changing environments, traveling throughout our Market
- Responsible and accountable individuals
- A can-do attitude
Petco Animal Supplies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification.