Remote Training Lead- Strategy & Execution - Samsung Electronics America
2020 Companies has partnered with Samsung Electronics America to hire passionate, tech savvy, Samsung enthusiasts as a dedicated Training Specialist within our Business channels. This role will ultimately be responsible for supporting the assigned dedicated Carrier, Channel, and Direct Touch teams through our internal and external Senior Leaders across the entire United States. The Samsung Mobile Trainer will work very closely with Senior Leadership primarily supporting training events, business functions, training videos, and internal training webinars while also uncovering additional opportunities through business partnerships with account teams, joining team calls, and visiting in the field.
Your Role as a Training Lead- Strategy & Execution with Samsung Electronics America is to:
- Travel to and facilitate all training events, roadshows, carrier events as requested by partners and leadership.
- Create more opportunities to sell in-house solutions by building relationships with partners to learn customer's needs and manage partners by region (via training, events, etc.).
- Collaborate and Innovate new and fun ways to engage the team with all stakeholders to tailor training to fit the team's needs best
- Manage the implementation of various training methods, including hands-on, blended, digital, and technical, and train the trainer
- Identify opportunities for improvement within programs and report findings and solutions to senior partners.
- Provide insight and accurate reporting to executive leadership.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary, paid weekly
- Next day pay on-demand with DailyPay
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
ABOUT 2020 COMPANIES
2020 Companies recruits, hires, trains, and cultivates Sales Representatives, Brand Ambassadors, Merchandisers, and casted-talent, to tailor a full-package solution for clients wanting to grow their market share, build brand awareness, expand distribution channels, and connect people with consumers. 2020 is committed to inspiring our LEADERSHIP values for a far-reaching influence in the industry.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.