$1000 Hiring Bonus
Join Ecolab’s Global Food Retail Services team as a Territory Representative in the Omaha, NE market and see why Ecolab is on Fortune magazine’s list of “The World’s Most Admired Companies”. The Territory Representative opportunity delivers a comprehensive cleaning and food safety program developed specifically for the food retail industry, partnering with our customers to identify food safety risks and help prevent the spread of foodborne illnesses.
The Territory Representatives manage a territory of customers in the food retail sector and are responsible for the following: growing sales and retaining existing customers by providing service excellence, gaining new sales through new products and new customers, and providing customers training on food safety and sanitation through high quality surveys and audits.
What’s in it For You:
- Receive a company vehicle for business and personal use along with a smart phone and tablet computer
- Enjoy a robust paid training program allowing you to learn from subject matter experts with proven success
- Plan and manage your schedule in a flexible, independent work environment that allows you to excel
- Opportunity to build a long term, advanced career path in sales or other areas within Ecolab
What You Will Do:
- Complete food safety audits based on the customer’s required visit frequency (monthly or quarterly) and evaluate each department for compliance
- Facilitate the sale of Ecolab products by making suggestions for improvements with existing products and new innovations
- Install and maintain equipment and collateral to ensure proper function and appearance
- Complete the Serv-Safe/SuperSafeMark and CP-FS training and become certified
- Develop and enhance existing relationships with customers while working independently and maintaining your own schedule
This is a field-based position and may require travel to the following locations and surrounding areas:
- Omaha, NE Council Bluffs, IW
- 4-5 overnights per month
- Responsible for weekend coverage 1 in every 13 weeks
- High School Diploma or GED
- 4 years of food industry experience
- 21 years of age or older
- Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Availability to provide emergency call assistance which may occur at night, on weekends and over holidays
- No Immigration Sponsorship available
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Mechanical experience (plumbing, electrical) and ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment
- Food safety knowledge/experience or CP-FS certification
- Military experience
- Previous business to business sales experience
About Ecolab Food Retail Services:
Join a team of experts that provides 23.2 million food safety and compliance observations annually through audits and training. Ecolab’s Food Retail Services division specializes in solutions and expertise that help improve food safety compliance and deliver profitable growth to grocery stores, convenience stores and supermarkets. We serve as an extension of our customers’ food safety teams throughout the world, protecting their brand reputation.
Ecolab strives to provide comprehensive and market-competitive benefits to meet the needs of our associates and their families. Click here to see our benefits.
If you are viewing this posting on a site other than our Ecolab Career website, view our benefits at jobs.ecolab.com/working-here.
Covid-19 Vaccine Notice
Due to local mandates and customer requirements, applicants for certain customer-facing positions must be fully vaccinated (which in some situations requires a booster if eligible), unless a religious or medical accommodation is requested by the applicant and approved by Ecolab. You will be asked for proof of your vaccination status. All applicants should be aware that Ecolab is a federal contractor. If the federal contractor vaccine mandate is reinstated in its current form, all Ecolab employees will need to be vaccinated, or have an approved religious or medical accommodation in place.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Ecolab will provide reasonable accommodation (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with our application process upon request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require accommodation assistance in this application process, please call Ecolab Recruiting Support at (866) 841-6682 for assistance.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.