Technical solution consultant
About the Job
• Understand the business and technical aspects of sales in Pharmaceutical,Bioanalytical, QA/QC and R&D in both regulated and non-regulated environments;
• Develop successful technical proposal and solution presentations for specific prospect needs, provide RFPs technical and functional responses;
• Understand the generic strengths and vulnerabilities of major competitors and ensure that the sales approach is consistent with overall technical capability;
• Review, editing and assistance in the creation/modification of customer documents;
• Assists key account managers and partners in sales process to demonstrate solutions on site or remote;
• Assist marketing for new product promotion including trade shows, seminars etc;
• Work with product management and development to feedback customer requirements for product enhancement;
• Provide solution sales training to new sales personnel and partners;
• Work with the Service Management team to ensure an effective, efficient and seamless transition to service operations upon completion of the sales process;
• To ensure up to date industry knowledge of the major market sectors and IT technologies;
• Build services and programming code and make instrument integration (desired).
• Bachelor’s degree or above.
• Minimum five years of presales, business consultant related work experience in enterprise software company.
• LIMS background, strong industry know-how in pharma, chemical, food & beverage is preferred.
• Ability to develop high levels of credibility and positive professional relationships with customers, peers, and upper management.
• Excellent technical writing and presentation skills.
• Strong requirement analytical and consulting skills.
• Good communication (written and verbal) both in English and Mandarin.
• Positive and proactive working attitude, able to travel, and work under pressure.