SW Engineer- Entry Level
About the Job
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Make a smart step forward in building your career. Work within a dynamic company that specializes in federal systems software development, data science and systems integration. You will work closely with existing team members to provide software development and/or data science support in the form of application development, data product development, analytical methods development, problem diagnosis, and testing. Knowledge of Python, R, C++, C#, or Java is required. Familiarity with the Windows environment is also required. You must be able to operate independently with minimum guidance and interact constructively with customers, technical staff, and other contractors. The following are the basic qualifications for this position:
- Bachelor's degree focusing on a Computer Science or Engineering major from an accredited institution Knowledge of C++, C#, Python, R, or Java is required.
- Familiarity with the Windows environment is also required.
- Must be a US Citizen or a Green card holder
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a clearance required by the agency
- Experience in Public Health would be a plus.