Tiffany & Co. … the name instills images of True Love, Romance and The Blue Box. Since 1837, the masterpieces of Tiffany & Co. have defined style and celebrated the world’s great love stories. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, milestones and magnificent jewelry sets the foundation upon which our employees stand. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
Tiffany employees honour every special moment in our customer's lives and every unique gift that commemorates their milestones. Every blue box holds an important story. We will discover and honour that story with our personal Tiffany Touch.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Touch to each and every customer and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.
We are looking for a Store Manager for one of our store in Paris
The Tiffany Store Manager will effectively lead, develop and support the sales team members of a store to meet and/or exceed sales plans and profitability targets. The ideal incumbent for this role will be a dynamic, attentive and inspiring leader who has mastered relationship building with internal and external clients; someone that could be called a mentor, a teammate, a coach, while setting expectations for unsurpassed customer service. The Store Manager is the sales leader, an individual that locally builds a climate of service excellence and client development by maximizing the performance of motivated, innovative, enthusiastic and engaged employees who are sales plan achievers. Through highly effective management, demonstration of the Tiffany Touch and ongoing support, they enable their retail team to manage and develop their client base, achieve sales goals and deliver consistently high levels of customer service. The Tiffany & Co. Store Manager’s role is fast paced, demanding and exciting. As well as daily team supervision, they build relationships with clients, manage store systems and operations, develop strategies to ensure targets are met, and act as a brand ambassador.
The Tiffany Store Manager will exhibit the following competency skills:
- Champions Customer Focus: Identifies barriers that impede great customer service. Develops new ways of enhancing the luxury customer experience for a global customer. Inspires the team to deliver extraordinary customer experience.
- Inspires Innovation: Challenges the status quo and generates bold, innovative new ideas that differentiate Tiffany from the competition. Encourages and rewards curiosity and creative thinking in others.
- Models Professionalism: Demonstrates and role‐ models integrity in all circumstances. Conveys a positive outlook, even under stress. Cultivates and sustains a climate of respect, inclusion and collaboration. Champions change, inspiring readiness and commitment.
- Communicates with Impact: Conveys a clear and compelling vision and direction, and helps their team understand how their individual efforts drive the company’s success. Delivers inspirational messaging resulting in team engagement and collaboration.
- Develops Team: Gives specific, honest and constructive feedback. Provides highly effective coaching to leverage strengths and close significant development gaps. Enables team to achieve results that they couldn’t have done before.
- Demonstrates Business Acumen: Synthesizes data to draw meaningful insights. Shows a keen understanding of changes in the internal/external business environment. Anticipate how these will impact business and develops action plans to address.
- Drives for Results: Motivates and challenges the team to stretch beyond what they thought they could achieve, creating a culture where results and accountability matter and people go above and beyond expectations.
Required or preferred qualifications / Primary job requirements
- University degree educated
- Previous ‘Line Management’ experience
- Retail industry experience
- Knowledge of local import/export regulation and processes
- Strong business acumen
- Strong management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Must speak French and English fluently