Oracle Bengaluru, Karnataka
About the Job
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- 4 to 6 years of industry experience in the Telecommunication domain
- Experience with Oracle BRM for a minimum of 3 years with a focus on
- Real-Time rating
- Pricing Configuration
- Billing and invoicing
- Policy Opcode modifications and development of custom opcodes
- Experience in at least two of the following areas
- Interfaces to 3rd party systems for taxation (e.g. Vertex)
- Interfaces to 3rd party payments (e.g. Paymentech)
- Opcode development using best practices in regards to memory management and performance optimization.
- Experience developing and performance tuning multi-threaded/multi-process applications using the BRM MTA framework
- Hands-on experience working on C (strong skills on pointers, macros, thread management, functions )
- Hands-on experience on one any OS like Unix, Linux, Solaris.
- Hands-on experience working on any of the RDBMS, PL/SQL.
- Good understanding of Rest API, SOAP, Webservices
- Object-oriented programming concepts and knowledge of any one OOPS language (C++ or Java).
- Working knowledge of one of the scripting languages like Shell, Perl, Python, etc.
- Should have exp working with anyone source code management system CVS, VSS, SVN, GIT, etc.
- Understanding of Weblogic architecture and configuration, Understanding of multi-tier product architecture and integrations with any middleware product.
- Understanding on Cloud Native concepts
- Good problemsolving,troubleshooting&communicationskills & theright attitudeto accept challenges.
- Should have experience working on a waterfall or Agile/Scrum or iterative model projects and should be flexible to work in a DevOps environment.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated individual and good team player.
- Willingness to Travel
Junior consulting position for those who are continuing to develop their expertise. Receives general instruction on routine work and detailed instruction on new projects or assignments.
As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations. Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices. Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
1-3 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Demonstrates competence in a minimum of one product or technology area. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. That’s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.