Join educational teams nationwide seeking experienced SPED Teachers to help schools experiencing rapid growth or regional staffing shortages and in need your expertise on short and long-term contracts. As part of a collaborative and professionally integrated team, the SPED Teacher is expected to set learning goals for each student, assess their progress, record their evaluations, and help plan for their transition to productive lives after the completion of their secondary education.
Choose your location and enjoy full-time employment and benefits on 13-week assignments and longer in destinations that include tourist spots, mountain locales, major cities, and rural regions.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education from an accredited educational program.
- Valid state special education certificate (as required).
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Responsive Recruiting Process that will keep you informed and on-time with deadlines.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel contracts to permanent placements, and short or long-term assignments.
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other jobs in the locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.