Join our award-winning team as a Sonographer and provide ultrasound services for healthcare facilities across the U.S. who are experiencing staffing shortages and rapid regional growth. You’ll use your expertise as an Ultrasound Tech to produce high quality images along with pertinent patient information for timely interpretation by designated medical team members.
Choose your location and enjoy 13-week assignments or longer in destinations that include tourist spots, mountain locales, major cities, and rural regions.
- Clinical knowledge typically achieved with 1-2 years of experience.
- National certification in specialty from the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers or from Cardiovascular Credentialing International.
- For new graduates, certification must be completed within 12 months of hire.
- BLS Certification.
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Responsive Recruiting Process that will keep you informed and on-time with deadlines.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel contracts to permanent placements, and short or long-term assignments.
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other jobs in the locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.