Senior Principal Consultant
Oracle Bengaluru, Karnataka
About the Job
- At least 13+ years of Total HCM (EBS/PSFT/Fusion/Others) experience with at least 4 years in Project Management role/capacity
- Extensive experience on Implementation engagements
- At least 5 end to end Implementation engagements in various roles Consultant / Lead / Architect and-or Project Lead/Manager with at least 2 projects as PM
- Clear understanding of the HCM Business Processes, dependencies and also a sound knowledge project implementation phases & methodology
- Sound knowledge of Project Management Methodologies like PMBOK, Prince2 , Agile and actual experience of having executed projects using these methodologies
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer handling skills and ability to lead & mentor team-members
- Flexibility to adapt to project situations and play roles as per project requirements
- Assists in Pre-Sales related activities, bids and proposals and strategy for planning & executing projects
An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget. May act as the team lead on projects, providing coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 3-4 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. That’s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.