Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, User Experience to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Understand user's needs and expectations; Run design thinking sessions (brainstorming) with clients to be sure they are solving the right problem
- Create design research artifacts like personas, journey maps and design thinking workshop materials
- Conduct user research, interviews and surveys
- Exploring UX User's Experience design options - including brainstorming solutions, visualizing, prototyping, testing and making things tangible at a concept level
- Implement the final designs, websites and apps
- Create the final designs, websites and apps; Help turn ideas and mockups into executable, tangible materials for services and products
- Minimum three years of UX and UI experience, designing enterprise-wide, complex solutions for complete digital environments; Preferred someone experience with enterprise platforms like ServiceNow and SalesForce
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; Or equivalent work experience
- Design thinking and Facilitation methodology familiarity
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet their vision and need
- Strong verbal/written communication, problem solving, analytical and independent judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and teamwork; Ability to positively influence, mentor and be a credible source of knowledge to less experienced team members
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
At KPMG, any partner or employee must be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to any KPMG office, client site or KPMG event. In some circumstances, individuals who are not fully vaccinated may also be required to have a reasonable accommodation to not be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.