Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate – Innovation Consultant to join our Growth and Strategy organization.
- Work collaboratively with industry and practice leadership to mine signals of change on business disruption, from an outside-in perspective and to apply design thinking to develop unique points of view and solve complex business challenges for the firm and clients
- Ability to design a session agenda for C-suite audiences and facilitate in an engaging session experience; develop session materials and session debrief materials, take notes during sessions, captures and synthesizes information from sessions into debrief materials
- Conducts research, synthesize and correlate innovation research findings through a design thinking lens and conduct design thinking sessions, in order to develop unique points of view and insights
- Mine signals of change, from an outside-in perspective; be proficient across the STEP framework, with ability to develop a deep understanding of people and social, technology, economic and investment trends
- Supports the management of stakeholders on multiple projects across areas of focus
- Develops and manages project plans and financials
- Minimum three years of recent experience in consulting / business execution (professional services experience is a plus)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university required
- Ability to work in an agile, adaptable, dynamic, fast-paced environment; able to deal with complexity and ambiguity
- Ability to apply well developed research and analytical skills to find fact-based data, including "facts that matter most", using a broad array of resources and analytical tools
- Leverage design thinking to solve complex business challenges and comfort in collaborating with teammates across different skillsets and capabilities; be curious and dig deeper on emerging themes as well as develop a passion for reading and learning voraciously
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook; ability to learn new analytical tools
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
At KPMG, any partner or employee must be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to any KPMG office, client site or KPMG event. In some circumstances, individuals who are not fully vaccinated may also be required to have a reasonable accommodation to not be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.