JOB SUMMARY: Leads development of campaign management audience selection, segmentation and flowchart logic in support of specific Universal Parks and Resorts real time personalization efforts along with CRM Marketing Campaigns. Provides support in analysis and understanding of Marketing Data Mart segment populations and filtering. Leads development of procedures, views, and back-end database logic, supporting Analytics group needs in ad hoc, as well as ongoing analytics projects. Partners with IT and source data administrators to ensure accurate delivery of the data needed for campaign management. Provides support in analysis and understanding of segment populations and filtering. Leads development of procedures, views, and back-end database logic supporting Analytics group needs in ad hoc as well as ongoing analytics projects. Supports analytics team through implementation of SQL and other structured data queries. Partners with the Information Technology team to ensure best-of-class data management, analytics and reporting.
- Develop, enhance and update campaigns and underlying data access logic to support marketing campaign implementations
- Build A/B Testing campaigns supporting real time personalization across Web, App, Direct Mail and Email
- Develop data extract and analysis routines using SQL, Excel, and BI reporting tools to support CRM and Analytics teams
- Identify system problems, communicate details and collaborate with IT to design solutions on a pro-active, self-directed basis.
- Ensure compliance with Data Management Laws.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or business/analysis related program required.
EXPERIENCE: 5+ years working with SQL and SQL Server required; 4+ years with decisioning and/or database marketing including database design, querying and reporting; 4+ years with Unica or similar software; 3+ years with JSON; 3+ years using API testing tools like SoapUI; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: This role is responsible for design, implementation and management of data access, campaign management logic and reporting solutions supporting real time personalization across pre-arrival, visit and post-visit guest interaction points.
Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of products required; experience working with advanced reporting and Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, R, SPSS or SAS is preferred.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE