The Security Officer is responsible for duties in association with the protection of company and facility assets and the safety of employees.
- Protect: Enforce policy and procedure by proactively using security equipment to ensure all employees and assets are safe and protected. Follow proper steps to correct non-compliance.
- Inform: Reach all visitors, vendors and employees with helpful and timely safety and security information.
- Partner: Work with colleagues from Global Protection as well as other internal and external groups to accomplish security and business objectives.
- Inventory Control Operations: Track, collect, and weigh work order re-usable material and match to the bill of materials (BOM) for accuracy. Notify Security and manufacturing management of trends and discrepancies. Measure outcomes and provide vital data as necessary.
- 5+ years of security experience in related field
- Non traditional working hours
- Minimum knowledge of CCTV, card access, alarm systems, x-ray/metal scan process
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner
- Ability to read, write and speak fluently in English
- 1 year experience in "high security" environment preferred
- College Degree