Birmingham, MI, 48009, US
Crew Member Job Description
If you like working with a fun team, love our queso, have a great personality & enjoy interacting with customers, then come and talk to us about joining the QDOBA family! QDOBA is now hiring energetic, hospitality-oriented individuals!
POSITION SUMMARY As a crew member, you would prepare and serve our guests. As part of this, you would help maintain the high-quality product by following our quality and safety standards.
- Enthusiastically greet all guests when they enter the restaurant.
- Have fun and maintain a positive attitude at all times.
- Strive to exceed guest expectations.
- Follow recipe and preparation guidelines.
- Be a willing team player and maintain a cooperative, respectful working relationship with management and fellow team members.
- Be an ambassador for QDOBA.
- Monitor the quality of products and take appropriate actions to maintain that quality.
- Clean, organize, and restock all stations.
- Clean utensils, equipment, walls and floors.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standards and display professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all sanitation, safety, security policies and procedures to provide a safe environment for all.
- Perform other tasks as directed by management.
At Qdoba, we bring flavor to peoples’ lives. This means we highly value the diversity, and flavor, our employees bring to the table.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: QDOBA will make reasonable accommodations to allow a qualified individual with a disability to enjoy equal employment opportunities and to perform the essential functions of the job. This position description should be applied accordingly.