Provides safe efficient age specific nursing care to patients/families using the nursing process in order to assist them to attain, maintain, regain, and sustain optimal health status. Dimensions are:
1. Implements the nursing process by delivering effective relationship based nursing care.
2. Demonstrates technical skills in care delivery that result in safe practice and positive care outcomes.
3. Demonstrates clear communication and effective collaboration to optimize patient care and clinical operations.
4. Develops self and contributes to the professional practice of nursing.
5. Displays leadership that influences optimal clinical and operational outcomes
6. Displays the mission of the hospital and its values.
Thorough knowledge of nursing process and practice. Uses a wide variety of technical equipment to meet patient needs and prescribed medical therapies (i.e. stethoscopes, thermometers, sphygmomanometers and electronic monitoring devices.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred. Minimum of Diploma/Associate’s Degree in nursing from accredited program.
Note: Fall 2021 through Fall 2022 nursing school graduates are eligible to apply. Education and degree verification will be required upon receiving a job offer.
An Ohio RN license is not required to be considered for this position. If selected to move forward, employment offers may be made contingent on candidate successfully obtaining RN license within time frame discussed at the time of offer acceptance.
Current BLS Provider Certification, issued by the American Heart Association, must be obtained during Nursing Orientation.
BSN preferred. Prior experience in the Acute Care setting in a practicum or UAP capacity (STNA, PCNA, NA II, etc.) is preferred.