Jackson is seeking an LTAC RN with at least 12 months experience in an acute-care setting for a 13 week contract at a reputable hospital. LTAC nurses manage the care of patients with serious medical conditions that require specialized treatment for an extended period of time.Minimum Requirements:
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board
- 12 months LTAC experience in an acute-care setting within in the last 3 years.
- Current ACLS and BLS required.
- Medical Records.
Benefits & Perks
We deeply value your commitment to improving the lives of patients, that’s why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package starting your first day.
- Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone, or email
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 100% Paid Housing Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Apply now and you’ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.