Region Account Specialist (India)
About the Job
What will you do?
The Account Specialist is responsible for establishing and maintaining positive, successful relationships with customers on behalf of the company by taking complete responsibility for each customer interaction and ensuring all customer requirements are fully met. The Account Specialist strives to delight the customer through courteous interactions, responsive resolution of concerns, strong follow-up, and attention to detail. Job duties include order entry, order management, processing of returns, problem resolution, transportation scheduling and Customer Care.
How you will make an impact?
Performs a variety of tasks to support the efforts of assigned Sales Representatives. Responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with customers on behalf of the company by taking complete responsibility in maintaining that customer needs are met in the following categories:
Customer Allegiance - Develop working relationships and assist Sales Representatives through careful review of their open orders making appropriate follow up calls/e-mails and offering pre and post customer service for complex custom orders.
Order Management - Support strategic sales plans and marketing strategies outlined by the Associate Director of Commercial Operations
Process/System Efficiencies - Follow systems and procedures outlined in company manuals, staff meetings, intranet, and e-mails. Ability to learn, embrace, and retain specific order management procedures and to follow instructions and policies related to order management.
Teamwork - Participate as a key team player by supporting other Customer Care representatives as needed.
How will you get here?
- Minimum education requirement is a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration or a scientific discipline strongly encouraged, or the equivalent knowledge and experience.
- 3+ years of related Customer Service experience, preferably with 3 +years in an E-Commerce environment.
- Prior bio process production knowledge preferred.
- Ability to identify and seek simple and sophisticated (with mentorship) problems and to multi-task under deadline.
- Excellent telephone skills reflecting a positive, professional, customer centered organization.
- Proven success in handling difficult customers with professionalism, dignity and tact required.
- Must demonstrate excellent proficiency in personal computer applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Oracle software and SAP.Minimal travel (<5%) may be required.