Join expert X-Ray Technologists across the U.S. who are filling vacant positions at local healthcare facilities experiencing rapid growth or regional staffing shortages. Radiology Technologists for Jackson perform all radiology services required, produce high quality diagnostic radiographs, and ensure the well-being of patients in their care.
Choose your location and enjoy 13-week assignments or longer in destinations that include tourist spots, mountain locales, major cities, and rural regions.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
- Licensed and accredited by ARRT and State, if applicable and required by law.
- BLS certification.
- Maintain CEU/CME’s as applicable for licensure.
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Responsive Recruiting Process that will keep you informed and on-time with deadlines.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel contracts to permanent placements, and short or long-term assignments.
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other jobs in the locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.