Principal Technical Support - HCM Cloud / Oracle Recruiting Cloud
About the Job
Are you interested in being part of a dynamic and fast-paced team supporting Oracles newest Human Capital Management (HCM) revolution? Well this is YOUR chance! At Oracle Fusion, we deliver HCM management solutions to leading companies worldwide so they can assess, acquire, and manage their workforce for improved business performance. To realize our vision of making our innovative and comprehensive solutions synonymous with talent leadership, we look to attract, hire, and retain the best talent in the industry.
Fusion HCM Support Team is expanding to support our rapidly increasing customer base. The team partners with development in supporting early adopters and new customers. It is a unique opportunity to be part of the future of Oracle Support and help shape the organization to benefit our customers, employees and the organization overall. If the notion of being able to define a group from early stages on and shape our collective future is exciting to you, then this is the place to be.
Position Overview: Position is for a Technical Support Professional with a functional background in Human Capital Management and extensive knowledge in Oracle Cloud Payroll. Reports to the Manager of Support. Responsible for providing excellence in customer service support, track-incidence, diagnosis, replication, troubleshooting, and resolution of complicated and critical cases. The focus of this position is to provide Customer Service on a technical and functional level and to drive complete and total resolution of each service incident.
Job Responsibilities: The main role of a Support engineer is to troubleshoot and resolve highly complex techno-functional problems. The key skills put to use on a daily basis are - high level of techno-functional skills, Oracle products knowledge, problem solving skills, and customer interaction/service expertise. Note: This role may need you to work on weekends and multiple shifts on rotation basis.
Education & Experience:
- B.S (Computer Science) or equivalent preferred. Other qualifications with adequate experience may be considered.
- Functional/Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- HCM product suite experience, which may include HCM implementation or technical HCM Support experience
- Functional/Technical background in assigned product area (i.e. HCM) and exposure to associated systems and software
- Technical skills in: RDBMS, SQL, PL SQL, XML, Java, J2EE and Oracle ADF, SOA and Web Services
- Understanding of structured SQL statements and how those are executed in the RDBMS (sql/Plsql)
- Ability to read and decipher software Log and Trace files, Web Server Optimization, Server configuration as well as the ability to act upon the finding to determine a problem resolution.
- Experience in filtering and updating complex technical knowledge for use in problem resolution
- Four or more years relevant working experience (3 years experience working with HCM Cloud products)
- Must have ability to lead customer meetings
- Must have ability to lead peer-level discussions for customer issues
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As a Principal Support Engineer, you will offer strategic technical support to assure the highest level of customer satisfaction. A primary focus is to create/utilize automated technology and instrumentation to diagnose, document, and resolve/avoid customer issues. You are expected to be an expert member of the technical problem solving/problem avoidance team, routinely sought after to address extremely complex, critical customer issues. Services may be frequently provided by on-site customer visits.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 7 years experience with Core products or eight years experience with Applications products, BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/ Engineering/Math/Physics/Chemistry with 3.0 GPA OR (for Applications) proven professional/ technical experience, i.e., demonstrating an understanding of Applications at a functional and technical level (preferably Oracle).
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 117924 in the subject line of the email.