The Manager, PR and Communications (in market) will support the brand on a local market capacity to create a consistent brand voice, building brand awareness, and playing a key role in developing brand concepts, campaigns, and initiatives.
They will be responsible for defining and implementing the brand strategy at market level in line with regional direction.
- Implement on a local level the strategy for new campaigns and product launches, new store openings, and other business news.
- Develop and maintain local communications calendar, including key PR activations, news and ensuring alignment with business goals.
- Partnership with regional PR & Communications teams to build considered, strategic editorial plans for product launches, product news and PR programs/events that support business goals and PR directives
Partnerships and collaborations
- Develop local partnership opportunities and PR driven brand campaigns for product launches or key initiatives.
- Strategize and negotiate brand partnerships that include communications opportunities or collaborations.
- Build strategies to drive awareness on brand and product collaborations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with and manage external agencies and key press, identifying opportunities for high visibility brand and product stories across the region.
Data and reporting
- Lead market research efforts, with a view to identifying trends and making recommendations.
- Utilize trends to develop and lead PR & Communications strategies.
- Manage and track PR & Communications budgets, effectiveness, and ROI.
- Compile and create presentations for internal management, retailers, partners, and international meetings.
- Present to and update frequently market leadership and regional Marketing & Communications teams.
- 5-8 years of marketing and communications experience, within luxury retail
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- Bachelors degree / MBA preferred
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills, extremely organized and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work cross-functionally across different departments to eliminate silos and achieve aligned objectives
- Flawless attention to detail, be a team player, multi-tasker, creative thinker and excellent communicator
- A natural relationship -builder with the ability to work well with a strong network of peers and partners
- Experienced in digital analytics and social listening tools, measuring campaign ROI and analyzing metrics to support overall influencer strategy
- Understanding of financial and operational performance to ensure quality work and budget adherence