**$500 Sign On Bonus
At Waldorf Astoria Park City, we create unforgettable experiences for our Guests, meaningful opportunities for our Team Members, and a positive impact in our community.
Why join the Waldorf Astoria Park City?
- Become a Team Member of the #1 Best Place to work, according to Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020 and 2019
- Working in an environment where creativity and authenticity is highly appreciated
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates over 6,000 properties in more than 100 countries and 50% Food & Beverage discounts
- Industry leading benefits including best-in-class PTO, discounted health & welfare benefit plans, educational assistance, paid parental leave, retirement savings program, employee stock purchase plan, mental wellness support and more!
- The world is yours– Your next role could be as a concierge or within a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
What will it be like to work for Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts?
Waldorf Astoria create authentic, personalized experience for our Guests that ensure unforgettable memories. If you understand the value of personalized attention and meaningfully connecting with others, you may just be the person we’re looking for!
What will I be doing?
As a PBX Operator for the Waldorf Astoria Park City you are responsible delivering an excellent Guest and Team Member experience in accordance with the True Waldorf Service Standards.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues via telephone in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Provide information and demonstrate knowledge of all hotel facilities and services
- Making room reservations while gathering key information about our guests.
- Completing Reservations Quality checks to ensure a seamless process for our guests during check-in & check-out.
- Answer guest questions via KIPSU text messaging system.
- Monthly incentives in place for upselling rooms through our FPG program.
What are we looking for?
- Passion and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Excellent grooming standards
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal