Package Sorter - Immediate Hire $3,000 Sign On Bonus!
Amazon Workforce Staffing Denver, CO
About the Job
New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day.
Hourly pay rate: $17.05 to $19.05, plus Up to $3,000 * sign-on bonus, when you start your Day 1 prior to 10/24/2021
- Bonuses offered for a limited time only
- Bonuses are only applicable to specific job types and shifts; additional terms and conditions may apply
- Associates must be employed at the time of the payout
- Payouts will occur in installments
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them.
Join Amazon and become part of the dedicated team that gets customer orders ready.
Amazon’s delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out for delivery to the customer’s door. In this active job you sort packages into delivery routes. To ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times during the day, you’ll work overnight or sunrise shifts.
As a Sortation Associate, you’ll stay active during your work day in this fast-paced environment. Some of your duties may include:
- Use smartphone, manage apps, and scan bar codes
- getting packages ready for their final destination
- building, wrapping, sorting, and transporting pallets and packages
- rotate tasks throughout the week
Candidates must be 18 years or older with ability to read and speak English for safety.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Amazon.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you'll get after you choose your role with us.
- Stay active: You’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
Check out what some of our employees have to say about their jobs:
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
DELIVERY STATIONS – Amazon’s delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out for delivery to the customer’s door. In this active job you sort packages into delivery routes. To ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times, shift times will vary. Depending on your location, you’ll work a set schedule with hours that range between full-time and part-time.
WHOLE FOODS SHOPPERS – Prime Now offers shopping services from Whole Foods Market, so customers can order online and have items delivered in under two hours. As a Shopper, you’ll work in a grocery store setting at Whole Foods, locating and carefully selecting items and packaging them for delivery. If you need flexibility in your schedule, this job allows you to choose from available shifts each week to create your own. Flexible hours, a reliable pay rate, and no surprises!