The Outbound Operations Representative is responsible for accurate and timely processing and distribution of Tiffany Service Center repair orders, documents and packages from internal departments to customers, store locations, vendors and intra-company facilities. The Outbound Operations Representative is responsible for creating and maintaining all paperwork related to outgoing domestic and international shipments.
- Provide efficient and timely physical and systematic processing of service orders and parts through closeout, POS, packing, manifesting and labeling using the appropriate processes & materials while maintaining production and quality standards.
- Support global after sales locations with service order and commercial invoice creation, leveraging resources to ensure country specific requirements are met and partnering with global contacts as necessary.
- Maintain an organized, safe and secure workspace and department to achieve greatest efficiency, ensuring adequate quantity and location of supply inventory for the proper handling, packing and security of customer merchandise.
- Maintain and organize paperwork according to retention guidelines.
- Act as a liaison between the Service Center and all internal customers.
- Proactively work with management with any repair service issues and/or customer escalations.
- Assist management with projects, flex assignments and/or ongoing tasks to meet the needs of the business as needed.
- Act as in internal customer advocate by working with all departments at the TSC and obtaining information necessary for resolution of customer issues.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and collaborate accordingly with responsible parties.
- 2 year business experience with strong operational background
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- English language and grammatical skills
- Ability to shift tasks to meet daily business needs
- High ability to collaborate and build strong business relations
- Flexible work schedule and ability to work overtime as needed, including possible weekends
- Undergraduate degree
- Packing, distributions and/or QA experience
- Some familiarity with jewelry, watches, clocks and silver products
- Experience working in an operations, technical, or luxury retail environment
- Knowledge in AS400, MIPS, POS, or Compass
- Knowledge of shipping and tracking systems