Job SummaryResponsible for supporting Comcast Business Services in their efforts to retain and grow our existing customer base. Act as a business partner to existing customers with an emphasis on driving increased sales and revenue over telephone, while enhancing customer satisfaction through regular contact and problem resolution. Works on straight forward tasks using established procedures.
- Retain business customers by mining and growing accounts through solution based selling and account management via the telephone.
- Make outbound calls to accounts to achieve sales quota metrics.
- Prepares sales documentation, activity reports and forecasts, as required.
- Creates proposals for customers related to the proposed solution and new sales opportunities.
- Develop customer relationships through regular customer contact via the telephone.
- Drive both sales growth and account retention by introducing various products and services available through Comcast Business.
- Document effectively and accurately conversations and contact information into client management system.
- Work with customers to minimize down-grading or leaving Comcast.
- Ability to function in a closely monitored environment, including continual monitoring of customer calls and productivity levels.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- In a virtual environment, Comcast requires a minimum 100mbs speed which is capable of being hard wired into the provided equipment, either through a direct wall input or your router
- Must have "home office" space in your home (See Home Office Requirements below)
- External candidates must reside within 90 minutes of Centennial, CO or Houston, TX; internal candidates may reside anywhere in the West Division footprint
- Home Office Requirements:
- Have a quiet work area in a location that provides privacy from other people, activities and noise
- Have a steady work surface
- Have a comfortable chair
- Adequate lighting
- Fast and reliable internet service. If you live within the Comcast footprint, this is largely covered as part of your employee benefits.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.