Nutrition Services Assistant III - Ahuja Medical Center - Full Time, Variable Shifts
University Hospitals Beachwood, OH
About the Job
- Performs daily food service related duties necessary to meet customer and patient feeding deadlines.
- Maintains a neat, clean and sanitary work area appropriate for food and service ware handling.
- Uses department equipment in a safe, efficient and confident manner.
- Follows departmental policies related to patient safety.
- Stays current with training requirements and safety in services.
- Serves internal and external customer needs promptly, accurately and politely utilizing department and University Hospitals service standards.
- Ability to work in advanced skill areas such as diet office and or cashier.
- Strong ability to multi-task, cover multiple work stations and or assignments.
- Has ability to train other employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Successful completion of iCustomer Care or equivalent education within 1 year of holding position
- High School Equivalent / GED
- 3-5 years of experience