Enjoy 13-week assignments (or longer) across the U.S. in tourist towns, major cities, mountain locales, and charming rural areas as a Traveling Med Tech.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology
- Valid ASCP or AMT certification required
Medical Technologists, or Clinical Laboratory Technologists, perform diagnostic testing on patient samples and analyze test results for accuracy, acceptability, and critical limits to aid physicians in the diagnosis or monitoring of various disease states.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.
Apply now and you’ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other MT vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.