SEEKING TOP TALENT TO CONNECT WITH OUR ICONIC BRAND
Tiffany & Co. is one of the most legendary brands in the world today. With a history that spans back to 1837, Tiffany & Co is a jeweler and specialty retailer, whose merchandise offerings include an extensive selection of jewelry, as well as timepieces, sterling silverware, china, crystal, stationery, fragrances and accessories. Tiffany & Co. operates a manufacturing facility in Cumberland, RI where jewelry products unique to our company are crafted by a diverse workforce.
Tiffany offers our employees the resources they need to be successful in an environment that recognizes and rewards creativity, innovation and dedication. We take great pride in helping each of our employees design an exciting future within our enduring tradition of excellence. At Tiffany & Co. an inspired career is life’s best accessory.
The Seasonal Manufacturing Associate will be responsible for removing work from machines, ensuring proper quantity and quality and preparing them for the next operation.
- Matching divested trees with work orders, weighing each tree, and reconciling tree and document orders.
- Visually inspect each casting before and after clipping individual castings from the tree
- Washing, cleaning and inspecting of merchandise assigned to the aqueous based washing system
- Divesting operation duties, operating bead blaster equipment and conducting routine maintenance on investing/divesting equipment
- Participate in daily 5S activities and ensure a clean and safe work environment is maintained. Build partnerships within and across departments to provide efficiency and create a supportive work environment
- Work safely at all times by consistently following safe work procedures
- 1 -2 years experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment
- Strong attention to detail
- English communication skills necessary, including the ability to read, write and understand safety manuals, security procedures, and employment policies.
- Ability to understand and define process problems, make appropriate operating adjustments
- Intermediate Math and computer skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent